Sunday, November 30, 2008

By the Numbers

A quick status update. Because why not.
*I am more addicted to facebook than a woman my age should be. That number shall not be disclosed at the present time.
*This Wednesday, Jim turns... just kidding Jim. Do you even remember the actual number at this point?
*I am sick. Very sick. I may not pull through. I have been sick all week, and I finally got bored yesterday, so I went out at 2:30 to watch college football. I ended up staying out about 12 hours. I am now sicker.
*I have eaten almost an entire chocolate pie in 3 days.
*I miss my friend. 7 weeks is a long, sad time to not have your friend.
*Plaxico Burress shot himself yesterday. I think that is karma. He's kind of a jackass. More jackasses should shoot themselves in non-life-threatening ways. There is no number attached to this, it's just on the television.
*I drive home for Christmas in 3 weeks from tomorrow. Aside from my two Rebecca Minkoff bags and some expensive dental work, zero presents have been purchased by me.
*See, you bugged me for like 5 years to write more often. This is what happens.

No comments: