Friday, May 8, 2009

Abstinence in the Burbs

I'm a bit confused.
I was sure I'd seen every episode of Sex and the City.
You know -- the story of a fabulous young woman with a fabulous job in a fabulous city, a fabulous wardrobe, fabulous friends, and a storybook love life.
I mean, she's not perfect -- obviously -- but not because she can't be; just because it's boring. Every fabulous story needs a few ups and downs, to highlight the actual fabulousness.
Clearly, this is my life.
The only thing is, I can't seem to find tonight's episode.
The one where the fabulous young lady is in her bed, alone, on Friday night, before 10 o'clock, with a glass of wine and the Ghost Whisperer.
Weird, right?
(At least I have the fabulous friends part. Personally, that seems like the most important part.)

No comments: