Thursday, February 5, 2009

I Am the Most Popular Girl On This Blog

So yesterday's post invoked a flurry of activity and outrage from those fan(s) of mine who either aren't cool enough to be on Facebook, or just aren't cool enough to be my friend on Facebook.
After much* demand, here is MY previously posted list of 25 Random Things.

*much is a relative term.

25. I have a cat named Bunker, who currently lives with his grandparents and kitty cousin.

24. I say 'literally' way more often than is actually appropriate. Or true.

23. I don't take criticism very well, because I'm too sensitive and I take everything really personally.

22. I love to read. Anything. Almost.

21. After eight years in New York City, I love it. But I'm worn out. It will always be a part of me, but I don't think it will ever be home.

20. I have no willpower.

19. I rode a motorcycle once at well over 100 miles an hour, without a helmet. It still makes me sick to my stomach to think about it.

18. If I have daughters I already know what I will name them.

17. I sometimes worry that I haven't made very good use of my life so far.

16. I'm hardly ever attracted to people -- very picky, thanks to some amazing, wonderful exes -- but when I fall in love it's hard and fast.

15. My favorite place in the world (aside from home) is a tiny island off the coast of the Outer Banks.

14. I'm technically an only child, but I have 3 younger siblings. They are all very different. I adore them. I miss them more and more as they become these amazing young adults with families of their own.

13. I wonder if I'll ever make (another) movie, write a book, or marry well (again).

12. I wonder what I'll have for dinner.

11. I've been skydiving.

10. I am a Buckeye, a Yankee, and a wannabe southern belle.

9. I am an unapologetic Parrot Head.

8. I once spent New Years Eve in Times Square… handing out Listerine Pocket Packs.

7. I never cook.

6. I think I'm getting smarter, finally. Or at least more… aware.

5. I try really hard to make people laugh. Sometimes I try too hard and suck, but sometimes I can do it.

4. I am blessed with the most amazing, influential, capable, drop-dead gorgeous, motivating, supportive, hysterically funny, no-bullshit, inspiring group of best girlfriends you could even imagine. Literally.

3. I should be working right now.

2. This has taken me a really ridiculously long time.

1. I will always be daddy's girl.

No comments: